Physical Therapy Clinic serving in Mountain Park GA
At Civil Physical Therapy, we understand the significance and passion of maintaining an active lifestyle. That’s why we offer specific physical therapy services targeted to help passionate individuals continue their participation in sports or activities while addressing and managing any symptoms or pain they may experience.
Performance Therapy for Athletes.
We provide performance therapy to help hasten recovery after injury. We help our clients RECOVER from injury, REBUILD strength, and RESTORE function.
Our Doctors of Physical Therapy specialize in helping clients get back to their sport or activity better than they were before.
Understanding The Benefits of Physical Therapy
Physical therapy is a type of healthcare service that aims to help patients recover from a multitude of injuries, illnesses, or disabilities through the highly intentional use of exercise, manual therapy, and other techniques. There are many different forms and practices of physical therapy. In our company, we specialize in delivering premier results through the use of various techniques and treatment methods, with a focus on performance therapy, sport therapy, post-operative rehab, and mobile therapy.
Here are some potential benefits of physical therapy:
- Pain relief: Physical therapy can help reduce pain through the use of various techniques such as manual therapy, physical agents, therapeutic tools, functional training and exercise intervention. By reducing pain, patients may be able to participate more fully in their daily activities and improve their quality of life.
- Improved mobility: Physical therapy can help improve mobility and range of motion, which can be especially important for patients recovering from injuries, pain, or surgeries. Improved mobility can also help reduce the risk of falls and other injuries.
- Improved strength: Physical therapy can help improve both overall strength and specific strength of muscles. Oftentimes, there are muscle imbalances present unbeknownst to a patient recovering from an injury or setback. Furthermore, patients develop repetive stress injuries after an area of the body has been worn out passed its capacity causing compromise to the local tissue (muscle, tendon, joint). Patients can benefit from intentional strengthening exercises to help overcome weakness necessary to overcome any shortcomings.
- Improved balance: Physical therapy can help improve balance, which can be especially important to regulate muscle imbalances, recover from injury, and reduce potential for a new injury.
- Rehabilitation after surgery: Physical therapy can be an important part of the recovery process after surgery. Physical therapists can help patients regain strength and mobility and reduce the risk of complications such as blood clots.
- Management of chronic conditions: Physical therapy can effectively manage chronic conditions such as arthritis, chronic pain, or chronic injury. By helping patients build strength and mobility, physical therapy can help reduce the symptoms of these conditions and improve quality of life.
- Sports injury prevention and recovery: Physical therapy can be especially important in preventing and recovering from sports injuries. Physical therapists can help athletes improve their reactiveness, strength, mobility, power, agility, resilience, endurance and balance, which all play an interdependent role on reducing the risk of injury.
- Education: Physical therapists can educate patients on proper body mechanics, posture, and movement patterns to help prevent future injury and reduce the risk of re-injury. PTs also educate patients on how to self-manage and regulate symptoms independently for sustainability.
These are just a few of the many potential benefits of physical therapy. If you are experiencing pain or other health issues, consider having a consultation with one of our clinicians to see if physical therapy could be an effective treatment option for you.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? – OUR TREATMENT APPROACH
Board Certified Specialists
- Our PTs are nationally recognized
- Treatments are Evidence-Based
- Treatments are Individually-Tailored
- Treatments are 1 on 1
- Positive patient testimonials
- Referrals from referring physicians
- Word of mouth referrals
- Abreast with current practice models
- Clinicians continue to stay in the know by taking continued education courses regularly
We’re the only PT practice who EMPOWERS ALL!
- All of our patients are treated on a one-on-one basis for each session.
- All treatment sessions are provided by a doctor of physical therapy.
- We are out-of-network (O.O.N.) with a number of insurance carriers.
- Being O.O.N. with many carriers allows us greater ability and latitude to deliver care without restrictions set forth by third party carriers.
- We are consistently accessible and communicative with our patients via text message, email, phone call, or video chat for any and all purposes related to treatment.
- We believe in bridging the gap between rehab and performance. We prepare our patients to assimilate back to their normal functioning at peak performance to mitigate what we affectionately refer to as physical recidivism.
- We use a graded treatment approach that transitions gradually yet strategically with movements that build upon itself.
- All of our exercise prescriptions can be progressed and regressed depending on patient’s current status. This approach allows us to always prescribe the most effective difficulty level while considering every nuance surrounding the patient and their current functional status.
PHYSICAL THERAPY IS A WONDERFUL MEANS OF NATURAL HEALING
Our utmost concern is to serve you in a courteous, respectful, and professional manner.
Get in touch